- ☕Practical Design: You can organize your Aeropress, parts, filters, cups and coffee bar accessories as you like, no need to align them. Space-saving & simple to keep your countertop tidy
- ☕High-Quality Material: The Aeropress Organizer is made from natural bamboo, adopting a grinding and polishing process and handmade production for each piece. Safe, environmentally friendly, and odorless
- ☕Package Included: Aeropress organizer (×1), screws (×2), screw plugs (×2), and double-sided tape (×1). AeroPress coffee maker not included. The Aeropress Organizer measures 8.27 x 4.33 x 1.97 (L x W x H) inches
- ☕Organize in Style: After each use simply rinse the parts and store conveniently back into the coffee station organizer, keeping your countertop clutter free
- ☕Gift Idea: Who doesn't want a clean and tidy coffee bar? Our AeroPress Organizer is a perfect gift choice for enthusiasts of Aeropress coffee
I absolutely adore this little stand for my AeroPress. Especially with limited counter space (and drying rack space). I get loads of compliments about it. I was about to buy the other, more expensive one when I thought “does this really solve the problem?” Yes, the other one gives you a place to put your AeroPress, but it’s a dark little box that has to take up counter space. This is way better.
My only gripe is that there isn’t really a good place to put the stirring paddle if you keep your funnel and filters on top. I suppose you could put it on the same level as the press and the plunger, but that feels a bit precarious. Fortunately I only use the paddle for making batch brews (relatively rarely) so I just lean it up against the wall behind the other gear. In future it would be cool if there was like a holster for it, but it’s not enough of an issue to ding it a star.
My aeropress set finally has a home！I use the double-sided tape and very firm. The most important thing is that can keep the worktop clean and tidy.