- ☕【Material】The handle and the stand are made of crude wood.The ergonomic shape design makes it comfortable to hold. The needle is made of high-quality stainless steel, rust-proof, anti-corrosive, durable, safe and healthy to use.
- ☕【Affordable】We especially used lighter wood than others, so the WDT tool works as the same but much more affordable. (But we processed the wood covered with oil-based coating to make the wood more durable, which made the grain and texture of the wood look more obvious and clear, made them looks a little scratchy if you look closely. )
- ☕【Thin Needles】Straight and thin needles with no rings on the tips give the perfect combination of rigidity and flex allowing you to break up clumps for a smooth extraction.
- ☕【Quality WDT Tool】Great device for breaking up clumps in your portafilter and helps leveling. Effectively reduce the spillage caused by clumping of fine coffee during brewing or the creation of channel effects. Achieve greater consistency with extraction when pulling shots.
- ☕【After Sale】 You can always contact us when you have any questions and problems with it.
Easy to Clean
This tool is so easy to clean, since the metal part is made of stainless steel, you can just wipe it with towel.
We made it hollow for easy cleaning, you can just flush it under faucet to clean the inner, since it's hollow, ensures good air circulation. If it's not hollow, then the coffee grounds accumulate on the bottom corner, makes it hard to clean, also bad air circulation causes mildew.
Our Brand: Ezebesta
Focus on coffee machine accessories including coffee tampers, tamper mats, WDT tools and others. You can find them in our store.
If you like to make quality coffee at home with fresh beans than this is a must have. It will remove those clum of coffee sitting in a spot and loosen it up so that you do not have channeling in your coffee extraction. A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY BARISTAS AT HOME.
WDT is an essential tool for espresso enthusiast. However, you do NOT need to buy one! A cork with 4-5 needles will do. Heck, a small unwound paper clip folded into a V will work in a pinch. It's one of the easiest things to DIY. A WDT tool that you BUY has got to have some differentiating features. If it reminds you of a cork + 5 needles then it's a pretty obvious clue that it's not worth buying.
Seen lots of folks on my coffee forum using these and finally bought one. An extra step to my ritual and my coffee comes out the portafilter notably more even. :-) great little tool!