- ☕【Package】A handle and 10 pins come separately in a box. The handle includes 8 slots to arrange, totally 10 pins(2 for spare use) CAUTION: When you first open the box, be careful not to hurt yourself since the needles are sharp and thin.
- ☕【Material】The handle is made of aluminum and the surface is polished.The ergonomic shape design makes it comfortable to hold. The needle is made of high-quality stainless steel, rust-proof, anti-corrosive, durable, safe and healthy to use.
- ☕【Instructions】1. Put the handle upside down on the table. 2. Insert the pins vertically into the slots. 3.You have to push the pin with certain force, and if you find it's a little bit hard to insert the pin, you can twist it slightly and then insert it.you have to puncture the foam in the slots a little bit hard when you first insert the needles. (You have to puncture the foam in the slots a little bit hard when you first insert the needles.)
- ☕【Quality WDT Tool】Great device for breaking up clumps in your portafilter and helps leveling. Aids in grounds distribution. Effectively reduce the spillage caused by clumping of fine coffee during brewing or the creation of channel effects. Achieve greater consistency with extraction when pulling shots.
- ☕【After-sales】Since the tool needs to be installed, you can always contact us when you have any questions and problems with it.
Easy to Clean
This tool is so easy to clean, since the metal part is made of stainless steel, you can just wipe it with towel.
Our Brand: Ezebesta
Focus on coffee machine accessories including coffee tampers, tamper mats, WDT tools and others. You can find them in our store.
I've read a number of reviews about the 'risk' in buying a cheap(er) WDT, some don't come assembled, some are poor build quality, some are 3D prints etc. This is exactly what I wanted. Have some thought about how you use it, what its meant to do and you'll be very happy with the result.
Worth it, fiddly to assemble as you need to put the needles in individually but definitely essential for making espresso and the metal handle feels great! Good product!
Easy to assemble. Works well and has made an improvement in my espresso.
As described by several reviews, it does the job.
Very happy to have a WDT tool with the right caliber (0.4) and it is much better than my previous DIY
Okay. This WDT tool is actually pretty good value for money.
Firstly the needles are sharp so watch your fingers. Secondly, there are no instructions, yes, so here are mine. I recommend you place the spring-side of the needles into the metal holder and spin clockwise. This usually gets the needles all the way inside - they will lock in place.
Finally, yes, this improves puck preparation and gives you a better coffee result. I had no channeling after using this, while had lots of channeling before (I would use an OCD distribution tool and tamper). Coffee tasted balanced.